Startup Program Account Executive
SaaStock is Europe’s largest B2B SaaS conference dedicated to bringing SaaS founders, executives and investors together for three days in Dublin. These three days are filled with workshops, networking, showcasing, content and parties. The goal is for every attendee, partner, and speaker to come away from the event having learned something and having made invaluable connections. Now that we have been called the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” we are continuing our mission with a global event portfolio and plan on taking SaaStock global.
In addition to the Flagship conference in Dublin, we are launching SaaStock LATAM, SaaStock Asia, SaaStock USA San Francisco, and reengineering SaaStock USA New York and SaaStock Oceania. We need your help in selling the Startup Program in all of our geographies.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales and Startup Program Manager to sell the offering in Brazil, Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York, Dublin and Sydney. This will be a combination of new and existing business and will require work on lead generation in each geography all the way through to closing deals at the end of the sales cycle.
We are growing fast, and as such need an individual who can grow fast with us while adapting to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at them. You will need to be organised and entrepreneurial, and have a keen eye for detail. A background in events is not necessarily required, though this would be beneficial. An understanding and passion for SaaS and Startups is essential.
- Devise and execute lead generation initiatives for Startups in all geographies
- Initiate mass marketing campaigns (with the marketing team) to target leads
- Initiate personalised outreach to attract warm leads and set up meetings
- Keep meticulous records and create an efficient follow up procedures
- Adjust and adapt the Startup Program offering as you see fit
- Meet and grow relationships with prospective clients
- Meet partnership revenue targets respective in each geography
- Attend other industry events when necessary
- General Support for Head of Sales
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- 1-2 Years+ of Events Sales or SaaS Sales Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and complex project management experience preferred
- Problem Solver
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Self Starter
- Strong Organisational Capability
- Desire and ability to travel extensively
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Excellent bonus structure