Social Media Marketing Executive
SaaStock is Europe’s largest B2B SaaS conference dedicated to bringing SaaS founders, executives and investors together for 3 days in Dublin. We gather the community and fill their days with learning, networking, and fun. Our goal is that every attendee, partner, and speaker comes away having learned key SaaS tactics and having made invaluable connections.
SaaStock was recently called the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” and we are taking our mission to bridge the gaps in the SaaS industry to a global stage. In 2019, we will land on five continents, run six events that aim to bring together more than 6000 SaaS trail blazers. Our flagship conference will always be in Dublin, but we are launching SaaStock LATAM, SaaStock Asia, SaaStock USA San Francisco, and renewing SaaStock USA New York and SaaStock Oceania. We need you with us to market this ambitious global series to a wider audience. You will be part of establishing this worldwide event series with a European heart.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to develop and implement a multi-platform social media strategy that will reach and engage our global audience. You will work closely with the CMO, Head of Event Marketing, and Head of Content, to provide real value to SaaStock’s subscribers while also driving greater awareness of our event series and other, related products.
You will have a keen understanding and interest in SaaS and be passionate about social media. You will be data-driven and enjoy experimenting with different social media tactics to find what works.
You will be adept at planning and managing an active social presence across multiple channels and understanding what works best on each channel.
You will not only grow our subscribers but contribute to revenue growth by driving qualified traffic through organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Become an expert in SaaStock’s value proposition and target audience
- Work with event marketing and content to develop a cross-platform social media strategy
- Create and schedule posts in advance in line with strategy
- Keep up with the SaaS industry and its influencers to identify content and news that’s relevant to our audience
- Engage in relevant online forums and communities to add value and raise awareness of SaaStock
- Cover SaaStock events live on social media and respond to attendee and sponsor queries
- Use social listening to monitor mentions and sentiment around SaaStock and proactively engage in those conversations
- Grow subscriber numbers and engagement rates across all channels
- Create and distribute a weekly newsletter in conjunction with events and content
- Show a clear ROI of social media strategy by linking bottom of funnel activities to revenue
- Track, analyse, and report on key social media metrics on a weekly basis
- 1-2 years of of social media marketing at a SaaS or tech company
- Experience across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Ability to write engaging long- and short-form copy across platforms
- Understanding of content strategy and event marketing
- Experience in identifying and engaging with social media influencers
- Experience dealing with customer queries through social channels
- Experience in social media scheduling using tools like Buffer or Hootsuite
- Basic audio and video editing skills a plus
- Basic Photoshop skills a plus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of analytics & reporting
- You are a standout colleague with a friendly attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Great team perks of lunches, dinners, parties etc.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel around the world