Head of Event Marketing
Recently dubbed the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” our mission is to connect SaaS founders, execs and investors through large scale international events.
In 2019, our fourth year of operation, we're building upon our Dublin-based flagship conference and expanding the company globally. We are launching in Latin America, Asia, on both coasts of the US, and Australia. We need you with us to market this ambitious global series to a wider audience. You will be part of establishing this worldwide event series with a European heart.
To date we've partnered with some of the most exciting SaaS companies in the world including Slack, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Zendesk, Aircall, Travelperk, and many others.
We are growing fast, and need an individual who is willing to grow fast with us.
- Develop and in-depth understanding of SaaStock's value proposition, differentiation, messaging, and tone, and become an avid follower of the SaaS space.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to develop a tailored event marketing strategy for each of our global events.
- Execute the event marketing strategy with the help of a small team of event marketing executives who report to you directly, and in collaboration with the wider marketing, content, sales, and operations teams.
- Drive delegate attendance and delegate revenue at our global SaaS conferences in line with company-wide objectives.
- Optimize all event marketing channels (email, social, partnerships, PPC, retargeting, etc.) to ensure ROI
- Execute lead generation activities in order to grow the subscriber list and improve brand awareness
- Support the sales team in the creation of messaging,collateral, and campaigns to drive partnership revenue
- 3+ years in an event marketing role
- Experience in social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, media partnerships
- CRM / Email systems experience, including data segmentation & personalisation
- University graduate 2.1 or above
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of analytics & reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an understanding of benefit driven copy
- You are a standout colleague with a friendly attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Great team perks of lunches, dinners, parties etc.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel around the world
- 25 days annual leave
- Central London office location