SaaStock is Europe’s biggest conference dedicated to bringing B2B SaaS companies, founders, executives and investors together. They learn from each other, connect with each other and nurture a strong community of like-minded individuals.
We craft the environment for them to achieve this at our flagship conference, which takes place in Dublin in October, in addition to multiple smaller international events.
SaaStock is looking for a junior creative superstar to join our in-house creative team. This is an exciting and varied role where you will have the ability to build and flex a full range of creative skills working across Print, Digital, Web and Video.
We are growing fast, and as such need an individual who can grow fast with us, adapting to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at them. You will need to be calm and creative under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail. A background in events is not necessarily required, although this would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing on the marketing team at SaaStock:
Developing and refining the SaaStock brand leveraging various mediums.
Print & Design
- Creation of promotional materials
- Creation of stage and event signage to bring a room to life
- Work with developer on designing assets for SaaStock website and properties
- Create and design social media profiles, banners, graphics for our marketing campaigns
Video / Audio
- Support in creating SaaStock marketing videos to promote our events
- Use video to amplify all of SaaStock’s content (blog, podcast, etc.) by creating social videos
- Help record, edit and publish videos of our weekly podcast SaaS Revolution
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
It's a Junior role so we aren’t looking for bags of experience but more the right mindset to learn and develop with our support.
- Fantastic design skills and a creative flair
- Understanding of current print and web design trends and best practices (layout, typography, colour)
- A good working knowledge of the full Adobe Suite
- Experience of filming, editing and post-production would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work under your own initiative with strict deadlines.
- Team player with bags of enthusiasm, positivity and ideas to share.
- Please include links to portfolio, showreel etc.