Senior Event Marketing Executive
Recently dubbed the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” our mission is to connect SaaS founders, execs and investors through large scale international events.
In 2019, our fourth year of operation, we're building upon our Dublin-based flagship conference and expanding the company globally. We are launching in Latin America, Asia, in both coasts of the US and Australia. We need you with us to market this ambitious global series to a wider audience. You will be part of establishing this worldwide event series with a European heart.
To date we've partnered with some of the most exciting SaaS companies in the world including Slack, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Zendesk, Aircall, Travelperk and many others.
We are growing fast, and need an individual who is willing to grow fast with us.
- You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to craft emails, social posts and other forms of interactive content for markets as diverse as Brazil, Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York, Dublin and Sydney.
- You will establish media partnerships, strengthen our brand awareness and get creative on lead generation.
- You will need to adapt to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at you.
- You will be organised and ambitious, and have a keen eye for detail.
- For us, your background in events is very important. An understanding and real passion for SaaS and growing companies in all parts of the world is helpful.
- Developing, maintaining and delivering targeted online marketing campaigns for SaaStock events, using a mix of channels (email, paid, social, content)
- Support promotion of our content and grow our online community
- Researching and identifying new marketing trends and opportunities
- Promotion of SaaStock events through media partnerships; identifying and collaborating with key influencers
- Building brand awareness through the development of strategic marketing timelines & customer personas, lead generation
- Evaluating Return on Investment on all marketing activities, including the use of Google Analytics
- Working to continuously improve & optimise the event marketing strategy
- Crafting highly tailored, customer-centric marketing collateral
- Extensive use of internal database to select/manipulate for marketing
- Working with designers on the design and production of marketing material
- Prospect identification, lead generation and lead cultivating
- Building, repurposing and optimising content in creative formats for various platforms
- 12-18 months in an event marketing role or marketing within a SaaS company
- Confidence in social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, media partnerships
- CRM / Email systems experience, including data segmentation & personalisation
- University graduate 2.1 or above
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of analytics & reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an understanding of benefit driven copy
- You are a standout colleague with a friendly attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Great team perks of lunches, dinners, parties etc.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel around the world
- 25 days annual leave
- Central London office location