Global Event Marketing Executive
SaaStock is Europe’s largest B2B SaaS conference dedicated to bringing SaaS founders, executives and investors together for 3 days in Dublin. We gather the community and fill their days with learning, networking, and fun. Our goal is that every attendee, partner, and speaker comes away having learned key SaaS tactics and having made invaluable connections.
Recently called the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” , SaaStock's mission - to bridge the gaps in the SaaS industry - is going to a global stage. In 2019, we will land on five continents, running six events that aim to bring together more than 6000 SaaS trail blazers. Our flagship conference will always be in Dublin, but we are launching SaaStock LATAM, SaaStock Asia, SaaStock West Coast, and renewing SaaStock East Coast and SaaStock Oceania. We need you with us to market this ambitious global series to a wider audience. You will be part of establishing this worldwide event series with a European heart.
- You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to craft emails, social posts and other forms of interactive content for markets as diverse as Brazil, Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York, Dublin and Sydney.
- You will help figure how we can utilize our existing library of content -- two podcasts, a blog and a video library.
- You will establish media partnerships, strengthen our brand awareness and get creative on lead generation.
- We are growing fast, and need an individual who is willing to grow fast with us.
- You will need to adapt to the challenges that both startup culture and the world of events can throw at you.
- You will be organised and ambitious, and have a keen eye for detail.
- For us, your background in events is very important. An understanding and real passion for SaaS and growing companies in all parts of the world is helpful.
- Developing, maintaining and delivering targeted online marketing campaigns for SaaStock events, using a mix of channels (email, paid, social, content)
- Support promotion of our content and grow our online community
- Researching and identifying new marketing trends and opportunities
- Promotion of SaaStock events through media partnerships; identifying and collaborating with key influencers
- Building brand awareness through the development of strategic marketing timelines & customer personas, lead generation
- Evaluating Return on Investment on all marketing activities, including the use of Google Analytics
- Working to continuously improve & optimise the event marketing strategy
- Crafting highly tailored, customer-centric marketing collateral
- Extensive use of internal database to select/manipulate for marketing
- Working with external designers on the design and production of marketing material
- Prospect identification, lead generation and lead cultivating
- Building, repurposing and optimising content in creative formats for various platforms
- 12-18 months in an event marketing role, running multiple international events simultaneously (preferably tech conferences)
- confidence in social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, media partnerships
- CRM / Email systems experience, including data segmentation & personalisation
- University graduate 2.1 or above
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of analytics & reporting, in particular email metrics
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an understanding of benefit driven copy
- You are a standout colleague with a friendly attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Great team perks of lunches, dinners, parties etc.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel around the world
- 25 days annual leave
- Central London office location