Recently dubbed the “Disneyland for SaaS professionals” our mission is to connect SaaS founders, execs and investors through large scale international events.
In 2019, our fourth year of operation, we're building upon our Dublin-based flagship conference and expanding the company globally. We have launched in Latin America, Asia, on both coasts of the US, and Australia.
To date we've partnered with some of the most exciting SaaS companies in the world including Slack, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Zendesk, Aircall, Travelperk, and many others.
If you are an excellent Operations and Finance professional looking to further your career in a fun and fast-paced startup environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you to play a key role within the organisation, ensuring effective business delivery including Finance, HR and Operations, contributing to the overall smooth running of the office. Working closely with the CEO, your role will be a pivotal one, touching every facet of the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against revenue targets for all departments
- Responsibility for implementing process and procedures as the organisation grows
- Supporting the CEO with driving employee engagement and motivation
- Coordination of all employee training
- Coordination of all key business operations activities
- Ownership of daily business operations, in terms of both planning and execution
- Ensuring all business operations are aligned with the SaaStock mission
- Responsibility for monitoring customer satisfaction, and reporting on this to senior management
- Working with department heads and senior management, to ensure they're well-supported to optimise team performance
- Managing relationships with external legal and tax advisors, to support internationalisation
- Supporting the CEO on strategy planning, coordinating planning activities and liaising with marketing and sales teams, to define KPIs and implement growth strategies
- Working with the CEO and CMO to coordinate annual strategy planning and budget development
- Coordination of all hiring processes, in line with SaaStock's growth strategy
- Building relationships with independent distributors
- Working with divisional leaders to develop, implement and coordinate action plans to grow and develop company activities in both existing and new markets
- Working with the CEO to develop accountability measures and programs to ensure on time and on budget delivery of strategic initiatives
- Supporting the CEO with delivery of process improvement projects to streamline internal operations, reduce costs, and improve service to clients
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree 2:1
- Preferred, but not required, 3-5 years of Business Operations experience
- Experience in running operations for a company that has seen growth from 20 to 40+ people is preferred
- Some financial management experience
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team
- Knowledge of OKRs, and ideally some experience with implementing a performance system
- Experience of managing seven-figure annual budgets
This is a key role in a dynamic organisation, which will develop and grow with the growth of the business. You'll work with our friendly, diverse team in our central London office. Some of the benefits include:
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- Opportunity to progress, influence and shape the business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension contribution
- Great team perks of lunches, dinners, parties etc.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Travel around the world
- 25 days annual leave
- Central London office location