Event Operations Intern
Looking to start your career or gain experience in event management in a fun, fast start up environment? Look no further...
At SaaStock we craft a platform for SaaS leaders & companies to connect, be inspired and showcase their services at our series events in Brazil, Hong Kong, the USA and Australia; in addition to our globally recognised flagship event in Ireland.
We are currently looking for an Event Operations Intern to join our Operations Team to help us actualise our growing portfolio of global events. You will work closely with the Head of Events to support the team, working at every stage of the event life cycle - from venue recruitment, to supplier hiring/management, to onsite execution.
We are growing fast, and as such need an individual who can grow fast with us, adapting to the challenges that both startup culture and the World of events can throw at them. You will need to be calm and creative under pressure, and have a keen eye for detail. A background in events is not necessarily required, though this would be beneficial.
- Researching potential venue locations
- Contributing to new production and supplier ideas
- Supporting the Operations Team in onsite event prep
- General support for Head of Events
- Social media support
- Cost analysis research for some of our smaller networking events
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent (Preferable, but not essential) - We will consider your application if you are still in University and looking to gain experience before you graduate.
- 1 Year of Events or Customer Service Experience
- Problem Solver
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Self Starter
- Calm Under Pressure
- Strong Organisational Capability
- Working Hours - As this is a new position and we are considering undergraduates, the number of work days per week can be discussed.
- Diverse Team
- Central London Location